Lead Cinematographer & Editor
Licensed Drone Operator
Ever since I was 12 years old, I have been fascinated by the way film and movies can capture emotion, communicate messages and in some cases take your breath away. I love that I get to make films for a living and I always want to get better at this craft.
Besides video, I love surfing, exploring the world with my wife and business partner Paige and hanging out with our dog Richard Branson (named after the great Sir Richard Branson).
Cinematographer & Editor
Hey All! Thanks for taking a moment to check out our website!
Heres a few things about me:
1. I LOVE working alongside my husband, Riley in creating films of all kinds! We started Articulate Film Co. one year after we got married and have been loving the chance to work together.
2. We have a German Shepard named Richard Branson after Sir Richard Branson (my hero) who is our baby for sure.
3. I personally love working on Promotional Films and music videos where we can get more creative.
4. Confession: I tear up at almost every wedding that we film, it doesn't matter whether we have known the couple for years or have only gotten to know them through a few pre-wedding meetings. It's usually the father-daughter dance that gets me going.
5. I love a good adrenaline rush whether it be from surfing, scuba, skydiving, or river rafting.
Hey Everyone! I’m stoked to be a part of the Articulate Film Co. team!
My dad was a wedding photographer and when I was a kid I loved looking through all of his film photos, it was there my love for all things camera began! In High School I got my first DSLR camera began taking photos with friends and made short videos of hiking trips and any adventure I went on.
I have always been a sentimental person and I love all sorts of keepsakes. I believe in preserving memories and I think film captures emotion in way that can’t be replicated.
Besides photo and video I love Jesus, hanging out with people, coffee, hiking and playing guitar!